1. Your mother carried you for 9 months and sometimes even more ,bearing
pain upon pain.
2. During this time, she could not eat because of you! She could not sleep because of you!
3. When you were an infant, she spent every minute of her life looking after you!
4. She only slept when you slept, She only ate
after you had eaten!
5. She was patient and loved you even when you cried all night and when you cried all day !
6. She taught you how to walk, how to speak, how to eat, she
taught you how to live!
7. When you fall ill, she was the first to be up, carrying you and looking upon you with her heart!
8. She always cooks and prepared food for you !
9. She buys you whatever you ask for !
10. She loves you unconditionally !
These are just a few things that our Mothers do
for us; they do so much more of which we do not know about. However, one thing that your
Mother does for you, that nobody else in the world does, is that she worries about you from the bottom of